Cochran School of Nursing produces graduates who are skilled, confident, and prepared for complex patient care. Upon graduation, Cochran graduates have the ability to work while pursuing a higher degree.
- CSN is affiliated with Excelsior College, Mercy College and SUNY Delhi (obtain a BSN in 2 years or less)
- CSN is affiliated with St. Johns Riverside Hospital
- Guaranteed Clinical Placement
- Potential Job Opportunities Available Upon Graduation
- Potential Summer Student Externships
- CSN Offers:
- Small Class and Clinical Groups
- Spring and Fall Admissions
- Day and Evening Classes
- High Tech Simulation and Skills Lab
- Financial Aid Support
- Several Hospital and Community Scholarships/Awards
- Peer Tutoring
Please contact Kathi Vitola, Admissions Counselor, (914)964-4606 for more information.
Click here to request information about Cochran School of Nursing
Applying to Cochran School of Nursing
Please go to Admissions Process prior to filling out an application for requirements.
A non-refundable application fee of $35 is required for applications.
Click to Apply Online Click for Paper Application